Sunday, August 28, 2022

Nate's BYU/Larry Shirt

I don't think it has really hit me yet that Larry is really gone. Even though I am so happy for him to finally be free of the nine years of hellish pain that he has so patiently endured, I am not looking forward to the loneliness and losing the incredible support that he has been to our family for the past 25 years. His gentleness, kindness, wisdom, incredible counsel, gospel knowledge, mechanical skills, dry sense of humor, and so many other things will be greatly missed. I just had to share this cute picture of Nate wearing his dad's favorite football team shirt with a picture of his dad taped on it. I just hope I can get him to take it off before it gets too dirty. He loved his daddy so much and I will eventually have to retrain him to sleep in his own bed again as he just wants to be close to me for right now.

May be an image of 1 person, child, standing and grass
Cindy M. Whitaker, Joann Delong and 195 others
33 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment