Monday, November 30, 2020

Gratitude for Knowledge

I just want to take a minute to express my gratitude for knowledge. I am not taking about the knowledge I received in high school or college. The knowledge I am most grateful for is that gained from time spent on my knees talking to my Father in Heaven. Knowledge gained as I searched His holy teachings or listened to His modern prophet.

I now know the meaning of life. I know why I am here on this earth and that this life has a grand purpose. l know that in spite of the many mistakes that I have made, there is a way for me to overcome them. Because I know that my Father in Heaven loves me. I know that He prepared a great plan for me to be able to return to His presence. He loved me so He sent His son to rescue me and oh how grateful I am for the knowledge that Jesus Christ has the power to save me from the many mistakes I have made.
I have purpose in my life because of this knowledge. It makes me want to be a better person. It makes me want to reach out and help others in gratitude for the help I have received. I am so grateful to God that He is a part of my daily life. I love Him!!!
--Larry Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment