Friday, November 25, 2011

Ben & Bekah's Report from School

On Tues. I went into Ben & Bekah's classroom to bring some yogurt for dairy week.  I happened to catch their teacher and aide in the classroom without any children. They were so excited to report to me that the last couple of days Ben & Bekah have been doing amazingly well. 


Ben had written a Thanksgiving writing almost completely by himself (something that is very unusual for him to be able to do). They also commented on the quality of his writing. As I inspected it for myself, it looked almost like he had put on a pair of glasses.

They also reported that Bekah had made it through a whole day of math without asking for any help--her first day ever, I believe. They told me to keep up whatever I was doing because they were seeing some major improvements. I told them that the only thing that I had done different was to double their dose of Protandim, an herbal supplement that I had been giving them. On the previous Sunday, I had started giving them a half a pill in the morning and a half a pill at night. 

My heart was full of so much gratitude as I left the classroom that day and pondered on the implications of what we were seeing. I really couldn't ask for a better Thanksgiving gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment